The next KMCA general meeting will be held virtually on Tuesday December 13th, 2022 at 7:30 PM. The agenda is below.
The meeting link will be sent out to all current KMCA members prior to the meeting. You can check if your household membership is current here. If you haven’t received the link by Monday, 12/12, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the link.
If you attended the previous meeting, please take a moment to review the minutes from that meeting posted here as one of our first agenda items is to approve those minutes.
We will be voting on two items at this meeting: potential changes to the play equipment at Kemp Mill Estates Park, and to approve the 2023 KMCA budget.
– Call to order
– Adoption of agenda
– Approval of minutes of the previous meeting
– Treasurer’s report: Membership / bank balances
7:35 PM – Montgomery County Roads Runner’s Club – Kemp Mill Chills 5K/10K Race
– Jeff Lunsford from MCRRC will speak about the upcoming race to be held Sunday 2/12/2023
7:45 PM – Montgomery Parks – Playground options for Kemp Mill Urban Park
– Patricia McManus, Design Section Manager for Montgomery Parks will present the options for replacing some of the play structures. We will be voting to select one of the options after the presentation.
8:05 PM – Montgomery Planning – University Boulevard Corridor Plan
– Nkosi Yearwood will go over the plans for the University Boulevard Corridor and answer questions from the membership
8:35 PM – 2023 KMCA Budget
– We will vote on the proposed 2023 KMCA budget
8:40 PM – Committee Reports
8:50 PM – New Business / Announcements
9:00 PM – AdjournKMCAbudget2023 - 2023