The next KMCA general meeting will be held next week, on Monday September 13th at 7:30 PM and will be held virtually via Zoom. The meeting link will be available to KMCA members only and will be sent out later this week via email. If you are a current KMCA member, plan to attend the meeting, and haven’t received the meeting link by Saturday night, September 11th, please email me directly to request the link (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will have a number of guest speakers joining us at the meeting. The full agenda is listed below. The two County Councilmembers have not yet confirmed their attendance, so the section of the agenda discussing Thrive Montgomery 2050 is tentative, pending confirmation from one or both of their offices.
KCMA General Meeting
September 13, 2021, 7:30 PM
Meeting location: Virtual
– Call to order
– Adoption of agenda
– Approval of minutes of previous meeting
– Treasurer’s report (account balances, current membership)
– Other committee reports
– Recent crime trends and Q&A with MCPD (speaker: Ofc Katie Beard)
– SSCRC Food Pantry (speaker: Jennifer Renkema)
– Thrive Montgomery 2050 plan (Councilmembers Jawando and Navarro, invited)
– University Boulevard Shared Streets project (Gil Chlewicki, KMCA Transportation committee chair)
– New Business