The next meeting of the Kemp Mill Civic Association will be on Tuesday, December 19th at 7:30 PM in the all-purpose room at Kemp Mill Elementary School.
- The Budget Committee will present their proposed budget for 2018 for review and approval by the membership.
- The Neighborhood Beautification Committee will report on the efforts related to the garden on Lamberton Drive.
- The Deer Committee will have a brief update on the tick tube-making events.
- A representative of the Montgomery County Road Runners Association will speak about a 5K/10K race planned for Sunday, 02/18/18 that will start and finish at Kemp Mill Elementary and run on our neighborhood streets.
- Delegates Ben Kramer and Bonnie Cullison will be attending to speak about the upcoming General Assembly session. Delegate Marice Morales and State Senator Roger Manno were invited but are not confirmed.
- Winter is here… discussion on what steps KMCA can take this winter to help neighbors who may need assistance with snow shoveling after a storm.