The next KMCA membership meeting will be Wednesday March 25th, 2015 at 7:30PM at Kemp Mill Elementary School.
- Nancy Navarro, our district’s County Councilmember, will be coming to our civic association’s meeting next Wednesday to report on the Council’s work and some of the local items listed below. If you have any questions or requests for her, please forward them to email@example.com asap, so she can start working on them!
- A WSSC (water company) rep is coming to discuss our rates. Did you know that the more you use, the higher the rate you pay, no matter how many are in your family?
- Can bowhunting finally begin to thin the deer population in Kemp Mill?
- Our website is revamped, and will be able to help you keep up with the dues and news.
- We’re finally getting a new Kemp Mill sign, with some flowers and green to go along with.
- Shaloms wants to know how it’s doing with the community.
- Updates on repaving our streets and the rebuilding of the library and rec center into a new community center.
- Will busing for nonpublic schools continue?
- Elections to fill 2 vacant KMCA Board seats.
Refreshments will be served